Tuesday 10 September 2013

My Life In Orange

Now the children are  settled back at school I  have more time to get back to scrapping :)and this is what I made yesterday x

The journalling says" Being a "ginger" I'd always avoided wearing orange till my 40's where I found out it actually suited me!!"

For this page I used CSI's case file 88. Scheme-all 5 colours are used. 
Evidence-notebook paper, clock, map, pen, book page.
testimony-Use a book title & document something learnt.(The book is by Tim Guest)

I also used this sketch from Merly Impressions which I've pretty much stuck to.
Many thanks for taking the time to pop by x


9 comments:

  1. Orange definately does suit you....and such a lovely photo. Great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheena,

    Gorgeous layout and your lovely photo works perfectly.

    Thank you for entering the Merly challenge.
    Chrissy xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does, it really does suit you :) Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great colour for you. Love the layout great use of the sketch.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. The high school colors are orange and black, so I wear quite a bit of orange!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photo! and you've complemented it so well with your choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally brilliant...the layout, the photo and the self discovery :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merly Impressions, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It definitely does suit you! Great layout x

    ReplyDelete