Tuesday 3 September 2013

Have you read ...JOT ?

A new edition of Jot, has been published this week & I hope it get the same reactions as the first edition did back in the summer.
It's the brainchild of Australian Kim Archer who already produces other e zines along with her team. 
I feel very honoured to have 2 pieces of my work included in this issue. A double Project Life spread & this page, in the 5pm gallery.

Enjoy.


This Lo documents how at 5 pm I'm usually in the kitchen preparing our tea. This may seem incredibly early to some but my children have always done lots of activities in the evening, like scouting, swimming lessons, Aikido... I like us to eat together so teatime had to be early.
The children's play cutlery was a fun find when clearing out some of my daughters old toys from the shed!
Hop on over & download a copy of Jot now it's full of tips & ideas you will love x

4 comments:

  1. I must be the only scrapbooker not to have read the magazine yet. I must get around to it.

    I'm not surprised you've been showcased .... Rightly so, I say x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, the way you have "laid the table! on the LO looks good enough to eat ;) Well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to grab a good chunk of time and look at Jot.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was chuffed to bits to see you in there. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete