Saturday 23 June 2012

End of an Era

Today after 3 years of providing sketch inspiration for scrapbookers & card makers alike, Twisted Sketches closed it's doors. I have been privileged to be a member of the Design Team here for the last 18months. Anam's sketches with a twist have proved to be really inspirational for me & a great starting point for scrapbooking.
Today both teams came together for the final sketch with a Twist - Thanks.

You are so Loved.
The background was misted using a Crafters Workshop template & Mr Huey mists. The papers, sticker title & chipboard shape are from Echo Park.
This is a photo of my husband I took about 18months ago & I love it.
The typed journalling says:-
Thanks for listening, Thanks for being there, Thanks for choosing me, Thanks for the last 23 years.
Many thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely lovely layout which such wonderful words. Shame about twisted sketches finishing as I used them a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - love your masked misting , and I do love a happy couple :) Will miss your inspiration on the TS site.

    ReplyDelete