Thursday 14 June 2012

Birthday with a Twist

Over at Twisted Sketches we are celebrating the sites 3rd birthday with a fabulous sketch & the Twist - Three.
As a Mum of 3 this was my first thought when I saw the Twist & had me searching for photos from 2000 when my youngest was born. The boys look so thrilled to have a baby Sister, I'm not sure they still feel the same :D

And Then There Were Three.
( the title is a Genisis song title I think!)

I took my colour scheme from the photo, rather than using more traditional baby colours. With such a long title I used a selection of alpha stickers. The rosettes are made using the tim Holtz Sizzix die.
 I cut the cute little sentiment using a silhouette file on my Craft Robo.
 Many thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Liking the LO Sheena.
    Have to say those photos are completely and totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete