Thursday 29 August 2013

Two Grand Days Out.

Over the summer Harriet & I have travelled down to Bristol twice to take part in the Gromit Unleashed Trail. A hunt for 80 decorated Gromits distributed all over Bristol & surrounding areas.
It's been great fun for us both & a real adventure shared in the pursuit of finding as many as we could. Here is a selection from our travels...

Searching...
Enjoying...
Posing...
Photographing...
Exploring...
Discovering a new city...
Tracking...
Admiring...
Achieving...

I'm thrilled with how many Gromits we found  & photographed but more so by the fun filled days we spent enjoying Bristol & each others company :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm v jealous I want to go Gromit hunting! I love the Buzz
    Lightyear one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic! Katie would have loved this Gromit hunt too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you did really well

    ReplyDelete