Friday 20 July 2012

Summer Fayre

I'm totally loving the summer vibe from the Websters pages papers in this months ScrapaGoGo kit - Picnic basket . Together with the cute little basket stamp they evoke feelings for me of summer fetes, village shows & school fairs.
 I loved the Websters basket but I didn't want it at the bottom of my Lo so I shortened the paper & added cardstock at the bottom to move the design up the page. I added a grassy border to house my Thickers title & a mini stamped basket.
To continue the food theme I created a jar using the Dear Lizzy Pretty Please paper topped with a gathered gingham lid cover like I see on stalls at the Church Fair.
I cut around the flower embellishments on the Websters pages paper & tucked my jar & photo behind this. The page was completed with some strawberry buttons & a couple of cutout hovering wasps!!

many thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment