Monday 30 July 2012

Recording Holiday Memories...

We will be shortly going on a very special trip to see family, friends & Harriet's Godfather on the East Coast of Australia. As this is a trip of a lifetime for us I so want to record it as my memory is not what it was & I want to be able to look back on a journal & smile at the fab times we had. 









I found this cute little case to take with me a mini set of tools & embellishments to help personalise this journal whilst we travel. I holds the usual basics of journalling pen, pencil, glue stick & pencil but also hole punch & Tim Holtz mini stapler.
I've also added paper clips, washi tape, mini envelopes, stickers & Smash pad.
You will also spy a few mini stamps & a black ink pad & a date stamp to help document our stories.

To be honest, I don't know how this will work out particularly on busy action packed parts of our tour but I'm not going to get stressed about it & if I can record some of our highlights then I'll be happy. I'll post pics on our return.

Can you think of something I should add to my kit ?



5 comments:

  1. Don't add any more as I bet you will find some scrapbook stores over there which you might need to raid!!!! Have a wonderful trip!! Xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky thing!! Wish I was going. You'll be too busy having a good time to do your journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about that little lot, just pack me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheena, have a lovely time. X

    ReplyDelete