Monday 23 July 2012

If you go down to the woods today...

...you are in for a big surprise !!!
Today my family & I met up with photographer Anna Bowkis for a mini family photo session in the woods around Brampton. I was lucky enough to win this in a competition on her website.


Anna & I have met numerous times & she has taken lovely photos of me before but this was the first time for the family. She totally made the children feel at ease & with very little coaxing they were soon showing their true mad selves to her in the glorious sunshine.
I snapped a couple of pics of the shoot with my phone!


I'm so looking forward to seeing these photos after we return from our holiday as it's been years since we had professional family shoots taken & the children are growing up so fast.


 Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: