Monday 6 June 2011

ScrapaGoGo's May Kit

I've just realised that I hadn't shared the last 2 Lo's
I'd made with my May kit from ScrapaGoGo
So here they are.

Near & Far.


This Lo doesn't feature a photo
but instead the artistic impression
of what our new home will look like once it's finished.
I printed it on to photo canvas
& coloured it in with Promarkers.


Title created by using this months stamp
on acetate & mounting in a Maya Rd chipboard tag.

Sweet Temptation


My brother very kindly sent Thorntons eggs
for the children at Easter
I have to admit it was very hard
to stop myself from devouring them
when I opened the box !!


The Prima Iris Collection flowers
are lovely additions to any Lo.


1 comment:

  1. wow your house will be beautiful!! fab layout too, i've been looking at your twined hearts....great idea!

    ReplyDelete