This caught my eye
over on Shimelle's blog this morning.
To list 10 things on the 10th of the month,
any 10 things relevant to you
so here goes...
10 Things I Adore Right Now.
1) Family & Friends - No surprise there I know :)
but I want to add how fabulous they have all been
when we've needed them most & for that I will be eternally grateful x
2) Travel Guides - I just love to paw over these when
we start to make our holiday plans
There are some exciting adventures on the horizon.
3) Scrapbooking - I love all scrapbooking brings me,
fab supplies, full albums, loads of photos
teaching opportunities, DT work & like minded friends.
4) Other Hobbies - Lately I've been branching out a little
enjoying the freedom that paints, inks & sprays have to offer.
Also I'm knitting & sewing again too.
5) Light Evenings - Over the last year I've started to
enjoy running & these light evenings make me feel
so much safer to be out on my own.
Only downside now is the traffic get to view me in Lycra !!
6) Ice Cold Coke - Need I say more !
(This pic was taken over xmas!)
7) Painted Toe Nails - It's the little things ? right ?
A little bit of colour makes me smile.
Mine tend to be green or blue :)
8) Fresh Flowers - having flowers in the house
makes it feel like home.
Sweet Williams are a favourite.
9) Ipad 2 - What an invention
I love to go to bed & snuggle down in the quilt
& use the Ipad to catch up on the day,
watch a movie or play a game.
10) Summer Fruits - So many to choose from
all sweet & juicy
what's not to love ?
Hope you adore my 10 things too
I'm thinking this should be a scrapbook page too.