Wednesday 26 June 2013

Focus on Friends

When I realised we were nearly half way through this year, it got me thinking about what I had wanted to achieve during 2013, so I went back to my One Little Word blog post from January to remind myself.
Focus is my word for this year.
In fact I'm doing ok with my Focus list but for now I'll concentrate on telling you more about the first - Focus on spending time visiting  & chatting to family & friends.
Over the past few weeks I've been lucky that I've been able to catch up with lots of friends.
I've had a scrappy weekend with these wonderful friends Sam & Jackie.
Enjoyed a bead making workshop with Eileen.
Lunched with the Solihull Ladies & The Barn Crafters.

Spent a lovely day in the company of these sisters who I haven't seen for 4 years but have known since we were small.
I have some really lovely friends( not all pictured here ) some I've known most of my life & some I know  through my hobbies & I love spending time with them all, chatting & laughing & usually shopping or scrapping or eating or all of the above!!
They colour my world & I hope they all know how much they mean to me.


3 comments:

  1. I'm sure we would all agree that we're lucky to have you in our lives too

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said Anne !!! I say to you every time 'Thank You for being my friend' love you loads x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto xxx what a great weekend it was xxx

    ReplyDelete