Thursday 3 January 2013

T is for Tags.

Now that the holidays are coming to an end are you thinking about crafting again ? If you are, over on the Scrapology blog you will find a sketch to inspire you to get scrapping using tags. This is my interpretation x
Look at You.

 I've used mainly scraps of patterned papers to create the tags plus some Pink Paislee embellishments.
Photos taken by Anna Bowkis.
Heres a couple of close ups. 
Hope you get a chance to do what makes you happy x
happy New Year x 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Sheena, I love the colours and patterns you used and those photos are fab! So pleased you are on the DT x Happy New Year x
    Warmest wishes
    Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and those photos of you are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheena, looking good! And I mean you, the layout AND those big photos. I think they look brilliant.

    Happy New Year to you and yours. I'm looking forward to you joining us on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Sheena. Super colour combo.

    ReplyDelete