Tuesday 22 January 2013

Project life - November!!

I realised I'd not shared with you my project Life pages from November. As always I've crammed the pockets full of the big & the not so big things I want to remember in the future. For November i've created 4 sides which include...

 ... getting new glasses, Dan sorting his Uni application, the removal of Matts cast, bonfire night...
 ... my surgery, visits from friends, wonderful flowers & taking it easy...
... visiting the cinema, popping in on friends, using my new cameo...
 ... xmas card writing, seeing Breaking dawn, Dans first Uni offer, visit from Jackie x, visit from Kirsty :)

Hope you've enjoyed looking at these pages & I'll show you Decembers real soon x


3 comments:

  1. Oohhh I love your pages - thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this idea I must have a look when I visit and see if I can do something on the same lines x
    Love and hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for haring these love ... a full packed month as ever x

    ReplyDelete