Thursday 31 January 2013

My month in numbers - January.

I really enjoyed this alternative way of looking at each month last year so have decided to continue for this year also. Month in numbers is a  fabulous concept created by Julie Kirk.

January.
1/2 house colours, Matt was awarded at school.
13 blog posts.
1,000's of snow flakes fell in the Midlands.
4 new recipes tried. Macaroons, Hot cross bun bread & butter pudding, gorgeous greek chicken & rocky road.
7 types of birds spotted during our Big Garden Bird watch.
£40 for a great lunch for 2 with the lovely company of my friend Jackie.
1st Anniversary on the 14th of being back home.
44. Matt's highest score during the District Explorer Scout Rifle Shooting competition which his team won.
13. The size of Dan's new rugby boots!!
Thanks for looking & why not pop over to Julie's blog to see more months in numbers x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. Size 13? Now that's impressive!

    we love macaroons here. These ones look delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great set of numbers.
    I'm a bit jealous of all your snow and those macaroons look amazing!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me that I need to buy my boy new rugby shoes! Thanks!
    p.s. I wish I had a fraction of that snow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to your 2nd year - lovely to have you counting up for another year with me! And wishing you a wonderful 2nd year of being home too.

    As usual I'm hungrier after reading about your culinary adventures!


    I've pinned you safely on the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Happy February to you + yours.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how big!!! :) great numbers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading your numbers this month and I am back playing along too :) I'll have to remember to record the number of new recipes we try in February... your macaroons look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hot cross bread and butter pudding sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete