Saturday 20 February 2010

In todays post...

I received a lovely surprise.Without my knowledge Paul had been in touch with the Walk the Walk Charity, for whom I had taken part in 2 moonwalk marathons in 2008 & 2009 in London.
My original medals used to hang proudly in my craft room but they did not survive the fire.
So I was thrilled to receive these 2 replacement medals today.
A lot of what we have lost is irreplaceable and I thought these were too.
I want to thank Paul for organising this for me, it means so much x
Sx

5 comments:

  1. Sheena - i think you must have the most thoughtful husband EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know you had lost the medals, Paul is such a star and I am so glad they replaced them.
    Love and Hugs
    Yvonne
    P.S did forever in blue jeans survive??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab man you have there.
    Bet it put a smile on your face, a bit like the txt I received from a very nice lady this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheena, just read your blog postings so sorry hear about the fire. I really hope that things are moving along with your repairs so you can all move home asap. I guess on the bright side you can redesign your craft room from scratch and you will have to restock curtesy of the insurance company :)
    Take care
    Rachael
    xx

    ReplyDelete