Sunday 21 February 2010

Founders day and more...

Today is Founders Day , a special day in the scouting calendar when we celebrate the birth of our founder Robert Baden-Powell.Our district met at our local camp site for what was going to be a short service and then some environmental work-bulb and tree planting.
The overnight snow changed this a little and the children played in the snow and built snowmen prior to the service.
During the service I was presented with my Wood Badge and Beads for completing my adult leader training and to make it even more special it was presented by my Dad.
I was thrilled that Mum, Paul and the children were all there too


Sx

1 comment:

  1. A proud moments for all the family, Well done, you deserve some positiveness (is that a right word - LOL). xxx

    ReplyDelete