Thursday 25 February 2010

good news ...

I have just received a text to tell me my brother is out of surgery.
This is the second time in less than a year he has had to undergo heart surgery, as the first time was not successful. I am so relieved it's over for him and can't imagine how he felt having to go through it all again. In fact I can only equate it with pregnancy (sorry Bro !!)
The second time around you knew what you were in for and how much it would hurt but were wiser about the whole business !!
Here's hoping it's all sorted this time.
Fingers crossed.
Sx

3 comments:

  1. That fab news Sheena, hope he has a speedy and uneventful recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news - I hope he recovers quickly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it over and hope he is back to full health ASAP.
    Love and Hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete