Thursday 29 October 2015

Recording the good times.

After spending a wonderful weekend surrounded by family I realised I hadn't shared the pages I'd created using some of my Brother & SIL's weeding photos from June.
They were made for my August HLM post using Basic Grey Barista.

The 'spread the love' envelope contained seeds for the guests to sow & I wanted to incorporate it into my page.

I couldn't choose one frame so I used lots! Plus I hand cut one to take this stunning photograph.

Focusing on a flower. All the leaves are hand sewn in place.
For all the details of the products & techniques used please hop on over to the Hey Little Magpie blog for details.
many thanks for looking.
Sheena x

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely pages. I love the white die cuts on white. It's hard to chose a favourite but the second one just has an edge for me x

    ReplyDelete