Friday 23 October 2015

PL - The month that was August

Here is my August project Life pages including...

...movie trip, broken toe, flat tyre & meeting Tilly...
... fabulous break in Bristol counting Shauns & watching balloons...
... meals with family, meals with friends...
...The Monopolys return from Japan, sleepover for 14!, AS results, BBQ time...
...Curry with friends, Birthday Girl, Stowe Gardens...
...Golden Wedding celebrations, practise expedition, movie night, BBQ fun...
... day at Dismaland, visit to Weston...
...Reading Festival, crochet course, uniform shopping, golf playing...
The eagle eyed of you may spot there is something missing from these pages... I still need to add an insert from the children's visit to Japan. I'm waiting for their input so I can use photos which are most memorable for them so it will appear here later on.
Thanks for looking.
Sheena x

5 comments:

  1. Ah, it can be nice to look back towards the sun as we head towards winter! That broken toe looks really painful. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have more in one month of PL than I would manage in 6! That toe does look painful - and I hope the flat tyre wasn't too much of a problem. I love the little photo collages you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a jam-packed month that was for you. The pages all look great and I bet will bring back tons of summer memories when you look at them later. My PL just never seemed to get started this year and hasn't been helped by an extreme lack of picture taking. Do you keep your camera with you all the time or are a lot of them phone pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those balloon photos are amazing.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What full fun pages of life. I especially liked seeing those hot air balloons.

    ReplyDelete