Thursday 8 October 2015

Happy Bunny

Whilst away scrapping a couple of weeks ago I made this page using a cut file our friend Kay had found from the Silhouette store. I teamed it with some of the Crate Paper - Wonder range & a photo from a few years ago of H & her rabbit - Mickey Jump.
 After filling some of the segments from papers from the 6x6 pad, I added a little cluster of embellishments & my title. There was nearly a disaster when the blue bunny sticker disappeared from my desk but luckily it was found after much searching as he's much too cute to miss off.
Many thanks for looking x
Sheena

3 comments:

  1. That bunny was definitely too cute to lose - the whole page is really gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beatiful layout, makes me want a silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I'd like a silhouette.

    And I've been hoarding the bunny stickers. Mind you, I haven't found anywhere as perfect as thing to put them yet

    ReplyDelete