Monday 19 March 2012

Fabulous Weekend x

What a weekend we've just had, so much going on for us all & never a dull moment.

On saturday I travelled to Olympia in London to see all the Olympic Quilts exibited for the public & to find out where our quilt would be going. All The Nuneaton Crop Ladies who worked on the quilt were there to see it together which made this even more special. There was a lot of interest in our quilt by the public which was so exciting to see considering we are scrapbookers & crafters not quilters & made me a little giddy to be honest Our quilt is going to the Finnish Olympic Team. Maybe we will have to organise a trip to go visit it :D


On Sunday we had a big family tea to celebrate both Mothers Day & Harriets birthday as she had performed in the Scout Gangshow twice on her actual birthday & certainly deserved to be spoiled :)


She wasn't the only one & I recieved 3 lovely cards, flowers & gifts that I'm very grateful for.
I'm also extremely proud of my boys for completing The Chase Walk with their ESU, walking 40 miles in such great times is truly amazing Guys xxx

many thanks for stopping by & I hope you had a lovely weekend too.

Sheena x

No comments:

Post a Comment