Thursday 2 February 2012

In awe

I was visited at the weekend by my friend Pam, a lovely crafty lady who I originally met at a crop in Nuneaton.
She brought us a house warming gift which left me totally speechless.


Hedge Parsley.
A Pam Hyams original. I've seen a number of Pam's wonderful paintings over the past few years including when she exibited her work at a gallery.
I can't put into words how shocked, thrilled & surprised I was by her amazing gift & her artwork will be hung in our lounge & will always remind me of how blessed I am to have such a generous talented friend.

Sheena x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing, she is very talented indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic (as ever!) from Pam , I'm sure it will look lovely in your new house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks better in real life - simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete