Here are my 10 on the 10th.
As it's February I thought I'd do ...
10 things I'm loving right now... in no particular order...
1. Enjoying exercise again, in particular Zumba. There nothing better than exercising with a smile on your face!
2. Baking with my baby, having a new kitchen is encouraging us to be more adventurous with our recipe choices.
3. Fresh Flowers, I never tire of these.
4. I love how snow can turn the building site our garden is into a pretty place!
5. Having fun & a laugh with this Guy xxx
6. Happy Mail, I love receiving stash through the post & hope to get messy with these very soon.
8.This cute little wooden tape dispenser we found in Anthropologie in Florida, bit of an expensive buy but I love it all the same.
10. Having a craft space again, unpacking my supplies & rediscovering what I own, makes me want to create even more.
Please hop on over to Shimelle's blog, the founder of 10 on the 10th & have a read of others choices for today.
Many thanks for stopping by.