Friday 13 November 2015

UKS Weekly Challenge

One of my UKS team mates, Nikki has organised the weekly challenge over there this week. We were challenged to use...
5 patterned papers
5 Project Life cards
mixed media
gold or silver

This is the page I made, scraplifted from a lo I saw on pinterest.
I've used mainly Fancy Pants Summer Fun papers & embellishments plus a cut file from The Cut Shoppe. The two tags have gold edging & I've added some gold mist splats for the mixed media element.The photos were taken during a reunion in Australia last year & suit the colours well.
Many thanks for looking.
Sheena x

3 comments:

  1. Metallics, particularly gold, seem to be very on trend right now. I like the idea of making a large LO using PL cards. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you have used and the 'divide page protector' style page looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bright page. I love your cut file title and agree with Louise the divided page style looks great.

    ReplyDelete