Monday 27 April 2015

Me on Monday.

Lately I feel like I've been neglecting my little blog so to help me get back in the swing of things I'm going to try & take part in Sians monday meme which I gather entails a monday selfie & a resume of the weekend.

This afternoon finds me inside with recovering feet, catching up on chores & keeping my feet warm now its turned chilly.
It was a weekend of giraffe crochet, scrummy cake, drive to Windsor, all you can eat hotel breakfast, hours of standing, Bear meeting, Proud Mum moment, Parade watching & homeward journey.
This was our second time witnessing the St Georges Day Queens Scout parade at Windsor & it makes me feel so proud to see so many young people achieving this top award.

Sheena x

5 comments:

  1. So what did you put in 'room 101'?!
    Sounds like a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful weekend. You must be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab looking collage to commemorate a truly exciting weekend. It'll take the rest of the week to come down off that one I reckon :)

    Have a good one. It's great to be able to give you a week this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks and sounds like great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! What a fantastic moment and so jealous that you met Bear!!

    ReplyDelete