Thursday 16 April 2015

Love U.

Over on UKS my teamie Niki Rowland is hosting a monthly Stash Bash challenge. She has created great monthly prompts, full of inspiration to help us use up some of our stash. I have used a sketch from her January prompt to create the background for this Lo featuring a selfie by my daughter.
Love U.
Its really therapeutic cutting & then sticking all these scraps of paper. 
I didn't want to cover much of the lovely background so I created 2 clusters, one around the photo & another for the title.
I really love how it came out. 
Sheena x

4 comments:

  1. they must have been a labour of love - so worth it, it looks fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Sheena, I admire you for doing this, but it really is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous is this. It is really a good idea for using up papers that you only want to see small portions of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a way cool layout, but I think I would go crazy with all those little bits.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete