Friday 24 April 2015

Day Tripper.

A few weeks ago we went down to Bletchley Park, for the first time. Our interest was fuelled by watching the Alan Turing film - The Imitation game starring Benedict Cumberbatch which we had found really informative & enjoyed. We found it to be a really interesting place & were glad we had wrapped up as the site is quite spread out.
I wanted to make a page about our visit using some of the pics I'd taken on my iphone.

The background is in fact a word search cut file from the silhouette store & I love how you can spot words if you look hard enough. The papers & embellishments are a mix chosen for there colour.

We would really recommend it as a great day out x
Sheena x

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to go!

    What a fantastic page. I really like the pops of black and that striking title

    ReplyDelete
  2. We pass Bletchley park most weeks and still we've never been. Must make more of an effort this year. Great page and the word search is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's on our list to do one day having seen the film. Love the colours you've used for this page x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's defiantly on my list to go, and I love the page you've done on it

    ReplyDelete