Monday 11 March 2013

Love is ...

I hope you had a lovely Mothers Day x I did, both by spending time with my Mum & my children. I thought I'd share with you this quick Lo I made with the last of my ScrapaGoGo " Nearest & Dearest" february kit.

Love is ...my 3.
I used 3 of the frames cut from the Authentique Lovely Greetings paper to highlight 3 photos of my children all taken when they were around 6 months old. I couldn't get over how similar they look especially the  youngest two. I know as siblings they would look  alike but I'd never compared them before.
I inked the embossed tag to hold my title & little embellishments cut from the papers.
A pretty quick Lo by my standards but I love that feeling of using up a kit.

4 comments:

  1. It could be three photos of the same child..that's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking exactly what Sian has said - it does look like three photos of the same child. Lovely page.

    Thank you for your comment today - the bloggers weekend was started last year (i think) organised by Liz at lizziemade.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo the above comments....and I love the little dog embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is lovely - agreeing with the similarities. Really like the depth that swipe of ink gives to that card, and wishing the embossing was a folder so I could buy it! :)

    ReplyDelete