Friday 8 February 2013

December - Project Life x


Apologies in advance for this photo heavy post but December was a busy month for us as I'm sure it was for you & so to get everything in to my Project Life album I did 6 sides :)

My pages include...
... seeing the coke truck, crop day class, ESU xmas party...
...german xmas market trip, B'ham bull, lunch at Jamie's Italian, movies...
 ... Dan is 18!!!, 12.12.12, panto & raffle win...
... Barncrafters lunch, Network dinner, xmas biscuits, decorating Christmas trees...
 ...Christmas day, stockings, dinner, Hobbit movie...
 ...sales shopping, visiting family, friends visiting us, NYE games night...

I loved doing this project over the past year & am already working on this years book but I have noticed I've produced less layouts last year than ever before so will need to keep that in mind as I enjoy 12x12 too.

2 comments:

  1. You have produced some great pages here, and yes you did have a full month.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your PL is inspiring me to try to get over my colour-matching obsession! It would be so much prettier if I just went for papers I liked! Thanks Sheena :)

    ReplyDelete