Thursday 13 December 2012

Our Little Star x

The Blueprint To Go sketch over at ScrapaGoGo is such a great source of inspiration each month & can really help you make the most of any scrapping time you get particularly as busy times like Christmas.
I wanted to create a Lo about a very special family member, Jack, who despite how poorly he has been always has a huge smile for us.

Using my December "Cheers M'Deer" kit and the American Craft glitter card, I created a star shape as my photo mount. The star was cut in 2 pieces with the join covered by the patterned paper strip.
To continue the theme I used this months fabulous stamp to decorate the cardstock using an embossing pen & clear embossing powder allowing me to pick out different stars each time I stamped it.

 The Lo was finished with further stars cut from patterned paper & the glitter fabric paper to replace the flowers on the sketch and with American Craft Thickers for my title.
Many thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment