Sunday 7 October 2012

Playing with paper...

In my mind October is synonymous with the GoGo Getaway :) so when I opened my ScrapaGoGo Spice of Life October kit I immediately started looking through my photos from last year & I came across this one of me taken by the lovely Eileen.

Autumn Frolics.
To create the trees I used the exclusive stamp on the yellow cardstock with clear ink which I then embossed using clear embossing powder. I used mists from my stash to spray over these which allowed the resist to show through showing the lovely stamped pattern. The addition of a Maya Rd wooden twig finished them off nicely.
My title is a combination of the printed hybrids & the AC Amy Tan alpha which fit perfectly in the journalling spot, embellished with a wooly felt. I added falling leaves & the picket fence all cut from the patterned papers in this kit.

many thanks for looking x

1 comment: