Sunday 31 July 2011

July in Review.

This year is just whizzing by
and I'm so glad that I'm taking part in this mini album project
over at ScrapaGoGo's Club House
so I can record quickly & easily
all the details of 2011.


On my July pages I have highlighted our recent trip to Egypt
& the GCD photo strip in ScrapaGoGo's July kit
was ideal to cut down & hold 3 more photos.
If you look carefully you will see me riding a camel!!

The right hand page covers
School prize giving, Paul's Golf win,
Dan at the jamboree, Cricket medals,
Coventry's Godiva Festival ...


I also used the Maya Rd chipboard weather pieces
as July has been a great month for us weather wise.
I inked & misted the pieces before adding them to my pages.

All my journalling is on the hidden pull up tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment