Wednesday 27 July 2011

Guest Designer

I'm thrilled to announce
that I am this week's Guest Designer
over on Making Memories Blog.

I was asked to make a Lo
using their products & when I looked through my stash
I found loads I wanted to use
so I made 2 Lo's!

Maiden Voyage.


On this Lo there is paper & embellishments
from over 6 different MM ranges.
They blend perfectly together
in my holiday themed Lo.


Prom Night.


The MM papers used here
are mainly from the 5th Avenue range.
The circular border is hand cut from the flocked paper
proving that pink is not just for Girls!


I am thrilled to have had this opportunity.


3 comments:

  1. Well deserved! Fab LO's xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fab LO's Sheena, Love the maiden voyage one travel themes pages are just awesome !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG love ... two great layouts. x

    ReplyDelete