Wednesday 9 March 2011

Sketch 91

It's the turn of the A Team this week

Here is my interpretation of this weeks sketch
with the Twist - Chipboard.

My 3

I've been wanting to scrap this photo for ages
as it's my favourite from last year.
They all look so happy , healthy & friends !!

The papers are My Minds Eye, So Sophie &
Basic Grey, Marjolaine. Chipboard number, Sassafras.
Jenni Bowlin, Bingo Card. Basic grey flower.

The chipboard leaves were sprayed with Mists
to get the speckled shiny surface.

The wooden looking strip is wood veneer
from Creative Imaginations which I bought in the States.

Sx

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour combination. And the kids do look really happy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute layout, and I am loving all those shades of green!

    ReplyDelete