Tuesday 29 March 2011

Did you Getaway ?

I certainly did :)
Last weekend was ScrapaGoGo's GoGo Getaway.
We had the most fabulous weekend
with all these wonderful Ladies,
at Theobalds Park Hotel.


It was great to catch up with old friends
& make loads of new ones too.
The weather was kind to us
& gave us a chance to stretch our legs in the sunshine.


These are the 3 classes I designed & taught,
the delegates chose 7 from a choice of 21 !

Twinkle Toes.


Photo Lab


Chip In


There are now only a few places left for the 2012 Getaways,
so if you fancy joining us for a fun filled weekend of laughing & scrapping
head on over to ScrapaGoGo & book a place.

2 comments:

  1. I really loved your classes and the layouts I made from them over the weekend, thanks Sheena x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts ... I didn't attend, but I can see a couple of friends in that photo :)

    ReplyDelete