Saturday 29 January 2011

A modern wonder of the scrapbooking world...

...well CHA certainly was this for me and more x

I can't believe this time last year I was there
experiencing all CHA had to offer
with the GoGo Girlies.

CHA was bigger than any show I'd ever been to here at home
with every one who's anyone there with their new ranges.
I spent most of my time using the show guide to navigate myself around
as you would in a major theme park.
I loved seeing all the latest stash but it felt weird that you couldn't buy it
on the spot, then again thats very probably a good thing !!

When all the work was done & orders placed
we had chance to sightsee & have a laugh,
I even sampled the roller coasters at Disneyland !
To find out all this years show news and products,
check out ScrapaGoGo's Blog
for the latest news from LA.

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment