Thursday 9 December 2010

Winter warmers...

I realised I hadn't shared these Lo's from this months
amazing Scrapagogo's kit.

2009
This months stamp set is awesome & I used the fairy light one
to stamp lots of rows on the Create paper.
I glossy accented the bulbs to make them shine.



Modern Homemaker
The October Afternoon paper was the inspiration here,
to document my love of collecting cook books.
The cute little KI Memories pocket made a fab file folder
for my families favourite recipes
using the Maya Road tickets as tabs to separate the sections.


Slip Sliding Away
The Crate paper Sew brads in this kit are so lush I used them all
to create a decorative frame along with some of the coloured gems.

The white journalling pen was used for the faux stitching
and the title is cut from the printed hybrid sheet.
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment