Tuesday 21 December 2010

quick & easy makes

I first saw this idea on Tracies blog
and it was an idea which totally took me over!
As if I don't have enough to do this close to Christmas!!

It is such an easy way to dress up inexpensive baubles.
Adhering run ons to spheres is not the easiest thing I've ever done
but with a little patience & cutting the rub ons into pieces
they didn't take very long to do.

These are using Fancy Pants Tradition rub ons.
But if like me you have a stash of rub ons
you will be sure to find something to suit.
The white ones are Basic Grey & the black Bo Bunny.
Why not give it a go.
Sx

2 comments:

  1. I had some fun with these - try putting a couple of drops of reinker in clear ones swirl round to cover and pour out excess then add glitter whooo hooo sparkly too

    ReplyDelete