Tuesday 10 August 2010

Scrapagogo August kit

Where is this month going !
I've never known a summer holiday go so fast.
Hope you are having a good one despite the fluctuating weather.
This is what I've been making with this fabulous kit.

Momiji Love
I have been receiving these little dolls as presents
for a few years now & thought this kits feel was perfect to showcase a few.
The accordion flowers are so easy to make & add an oriental touch,
this months hybrids are a great addition to the kit & I've used 3 on this page.


Harley & Me
I wanted to show that this kit wasn't just for girls,
& here's a pic of Matthew trying a Harley out for size !
in their shop window in Florida !
The photo mount was made using this months lantern stamp
& the torn distressed edges and stapes add to the masculine feel.


I used the August greetings kit for this card.
The sentiment stamp gives a good crisp image
& the felt flower co ordinates beautifully with the patterned paper.

Thank you for looking
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment