Wednesday 11 August 2010

Creating a little...

Pick Your Own.
For this page I used the August sketch from Create & Co
I took 2 of the children strawberry picking & we had such a great afternoon
picking & eating !
I used Maya Rd chipboard bunting to mount my title on
from July's Scrapagogo Kit, painted and strung on ribbon.

These are my GoGo yearbook pages for July
including a GoGo day event, our holiday in Corfu,
the boys watching England V. Bangladesh at Edgebaston
& Harriet & I completing the Race for Life.
Sx

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, love how you have painted the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmmm ....... strawberries, shame we're at the tail end of the season!
    Lovin' the LO and the year book pages :) BTW I've added your sketch LO to the Create & Co blog (http://scrapagogo-createco.blogspot.com/), with a link back to here.

    ReplyDelete