Monday 14 June 2010

June Scrapagogo Kit Lo's

All subscribers to Scrapagogo's kit club should have Junes boxes arriving at their door any time now. So I thought this was an ideal time to show you what I did with mine.

This Lo features my friends new puppy Lola, isn't she cute, she's a labradoodle (sp?!)
I used the Zing embossing powder to edge the hybrid letters and as flock on the kennel on the bespoke card. To make the collar, I used 2 of the ribbons and made a buckle from one of the Cosmo Cricket cardstock stickers.

The American Crafts puffy shapes so reminded me of these palm trees I photographed recently in Florida. For the title I used the Cosmo Cricket ready steady chip letters as a mask & used the Smooch Spritz to spray over them. When dry i removed the letters and outlined the letters.

Sx

1 comment: