Monday 21 June 2010

June ScrapaGoGo Kit Lo's part 2 !

This page shows the family on Prime Evil Whirl a roller coaster at Animal Kingdom,
it pauses for a moment ( thats when I took these pics ) before spinning back in time to the Jurassic age !
I wanted to achieve a going back in time feeling so I removed some of the circles from the Cosmo Cricket Joyride paper and backed them with the number paper.
The stamped hands are from this months stamp and the numbers are from the greetings kit.


I made this page to document how we were upgraded to upstairs on our way to Florida.
We had never been upstairs on a plane before ! and were really pleased with how roomy it was, especially Dan who's now 6 ft and how quiet it was too.
This month hybrids were ideal with the cloud and frame shapes, those fab puffy shapes made an appearance again and I split the chipboard plane to make two.

Thanks for looking
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment