Tuesday 4 August 2015

Me on Monday.

I really must pay better attention to what day of the week it is but the summer holidays make it so hard to do. Anyway I'm joining in with this meme from Sian albeit a day late.
This Saturday found me at Moxley crop, helping Dan sort a flat & watching the latest Mission Impossible movie.Sunday had us up early at our local car boot purchasing supplies for a future art project before meeting the newest family member, Tilly, my SIL's new horse x
Monday found us enjoying a little history at Kenilworth Castle ruins.
Hope you have a great week x
Sheena . 

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one waking up and wondering what day of the week it is lol

    Mission Impossible AND a bit of history? Sounds good to me.

    Have a great week Sheens

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perils of the school holidays! Mission Impossible was a popular choice at the weekend. Similar tickets popped p several times in my IG and FB feed. Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning to see MI tomorrow (Meerkat Movies on a Wednesday!) The horse is gorgeous. Hope you were productive at the crop x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, we were talking about seeing Mission Impossible x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was funny on my IG feed when you showed the MI tickets, another IG friend showed hers too ... Only in another country lol.

    ReplyDelete