Monday 22 June 2015

Me on Monday.

Today I'm joining in again with this meme from Sian x
Last weekend found us celebrating big style on the Saturday at the wedding of my little brother & his beautiful bride. The day went perfectly despite the weather & we had a fabulous time. Sunday being Fathers Day got us gathering together again for tea reminiscing about the day before.
Today found me tired but happy,tiding up & sorting out from our busy weekend including returning the suits the boys wore.
Hope you have a good week x
Sheena x

6 comments:

  1. Best wishes to the happy couple. You'll have fun scrapping those lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I do love a wedding - photos look gorgeous. great fathers day photo too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect way to spend the weekend! The photos are fab...I could have guessed that was your brother :)

    Have a great week Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to spend the weekend and I love the blue of the dresses. We have some of that blue going on here today! More on my blog later t his week..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it was a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete