Wednesday 19 November 2014

Getting There - PL September.

Here we are again with my Project Life pages. This time they are September, I don't mind being a little behind because when I finally get them done it reminds me all over again what we all got up to. Which TBH is what PL is all about :)
This month included...
...trips to the movies & a new icecream parlour, lunch with friends, tea out...
...back to school, afternoon tea, celebrating the Moxley Crop & Amandas birthday...
...visiting NT houses, school prize giving, nights out...
...todays out in Birmingham, crochet, baking & creating...
...Ryder Cup watching, 2nd yr Uni starting, banishing my roots!...
... coffee morning, lunch out, scrapping weekend, night at the theatre...
Many thanks for looking at our antics this month x
Sheena x

4 comments:

  1. You're not that far behind really, are you? But you're right it's a joy when catching up because you get to relive the fun times. I always enjoy seeing your PL pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun packed months, glad to see you are catching up … I wish I was - lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's lovely to see how you showcase your PL photos x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pages they are so colourful.

    ReplyDelete