Wednesday 22 January 2014

Making & Recording Memories.

Making and recording  memories was one of the subjects I highlighted for myself when I chose my OLW - Balance. I realise that  you need to make the memories to be able to scrap or Project Life them, now I know this is  really obvious but sometimes I seem to get tied up with deadlines (mostly self inflicted)that I forget this balance whilst concentrating on getting our memories down on paper.
But recently I managed to achieve both at the same time...by going to a scrapping weekend organised by a friend, where 11 of us spent the most wonderful weekend in a lovely cottage chatting, scrapping  relaxing,eating, laughing together.
Whilst away I did a little crochet & I managed to scrap 7 pages which is a really good number for me & I'll share them over the coming weeks.
Here's one of them, I made this page for a FB Sketch Team I belong  to using a Shimelle sketch set by my team mate Julia x
This is another page for the album, from our holiday in Singapore where I'm using mainly Amy Tan papers throughout.I've layered off cuts using the photo colours as my guide.
The journalling discusses that everywhere we went people posed like this for photos & we ended up doing it too.
Many thanks for popping by.
Sheena x

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout Shenna and I'm so impressed by how many pages you scrapped :) looks like you had a fun time

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a very successful weekend all round. I've never been to any kind of retreat or weekend..I'd love to give it a try. Maybe I should have made that my resolution for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a wonderful [and productive] weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely and a super page too x

    ReplyDelete