Tuesday 18 September 2012

Building up my stash :D

...of fabric!!
It's just as addictive as buying scrapbook supplies. I have no set projects in mind yet but lots of ideas :)
Here's a few of my favourites
cameras.
These were purchased whilst in Australia.
Foxes.
more!
Christmas.
These are going to become 2 quilts when I've finished the one I'm working on at the moment.
If you know any good shops or patterns or sewing blogs etc that you think I will like, please leave me a comment so I can check them out.
Regards

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I've got loads of links on my blog Sheena. http://jersey-scrapper.blogspot.com/ Fluffy Sheep have a lovely retro cameras linen fabric which I made into a bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a nice shop in leamington called Decorative Cloth. If you come over let me know and we should meet for coffee xx

    ReplyDelete