Sunday 12 August 2012

Had a blast in Sydney

The second phase of our trip is over already & what a great time we had despite having very mixed weather.


We walked around the Botanical Gardens taking in the views of the Harbour.


We caught up with my cousin, her husband & beautiful daughters. Loving their company & their awesome home xxx


We sailed around the Harbour area enjoying an Aussie afternoon tea.


We spent a wet afternoon at the vintage fairground Luna Park.


We ate shed loads of stunning icecream with chocolate salted caramel being my top favourite.


We visited the Blue Mountains & the 3 Sisters.


We visited Featherdale Wildlife Centre & fed wallabys & Roos by hand.

I hope we will return here again as we have so enjoyed our short stay.

love
Sheena x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. It sounds amazing and I love the sunset photo. Glad youre having such a fun time x

    ReplyDelete