Wednesday 3 November 2010

What a weekend !

What a weekend we had at the GoGo Getaway,
This was the 4th I'd been to but the first I'd taught at.
I know you may think I'm biased
but these weekends just get better & better.
As always Lorraine & Janice had excelled themselves.


It was great to get together with the rest of the design team
and meet our newest member Sarah Youde in person.
I really enjoyed catching up with old friends & making loads of new ones too.

I taught these 2 classes
Tree top tales
On the flip side

To be honest I was more than a little nervous but the ladies were fabulous
and we shared lots of laughs during the classes.

I also met the amazing Kirsty Wiseman,
Id followed her blog ever since I'd starting scrapping
so getting to spend some time with her was wonderful
and she kindly took some pics of me.
This is my favourite.

I returned home tired but very happy.
Sx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layouts Sheena. I just love that photo, really stunning.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete