Sunday 28 November 2010

getting in the spirit !

It's been a busy weekend in this household,
I was meant to be away at a retreat with friends but a crisis on thursday
got me changing my plans & staying at home .

I was thrilled to find I had got a place on this
free photography course run by the lovely Cheryl Johnson.
I'm really hoping it will get me in the christmassy mood.
I'll share my pics as I go along.

Saturday we woke to snow
but it wasn't really enough to play in :(
just enough to coat my car !

Today, we continued a yearly tradition
of shopping for christmas decorations at our local garden centre.
As you can imagine we have loads to replace this year...
The garden centre has some lovely displays
& Harriet was drawn to this pink feathery one !
Can't think why !
We stopped for a drink
& I snapped this pic of Dan
I love the star burst effect behind him.
Many thanks for reading this long post.
I value your interest and comments.
Sx

1 comment:

  1. Why not have a pink tree, very modern and where was Dan's Red Cup.
    Hugs and kisses always xxx

    ReplyDelete